Monday, June 18, 2012

OMG! I LOVE YOU, REBEKAH

So I have TWO friends named Rebekah (and both spell it that way!) They are both amazingly awesome girls, must be a requirement to have Rebekah as your name….
The first Rebekah I’ve know my WHOLE life and even though we don’t talk or see each other as much as we’d like to, I still consider her one of my best friends. She is about to have her second baby boy any minute now down in Texas (Pray for her, their AC just went out and she is three days PAST her due date!) Anyways, much love to Matt, Becky, Major and Baby Colton (such cute names right?)!
The second Rebekah I got to know within the last year; she is so sweet and such a great mom to her two boys. She’s totally a group two type of mom. Anyways, this Rebekah is a garage sale-er and finds some great treasures in her search. Look what she found for me………….
P1090798
A DIY-ers dream…. and only $1!!!!!!!!! I am above the moon!
Can’t wait to show you what I’m going to do with it, I think I’ll name her Rebekah Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment