Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What a girl wants

Ask me what I want for my house right now, go ahead….. no, not that rug I’ve been searching three years for, no not those white kitchen cabinets and new counter tops (kind-of yes!), but MORE STORAGE!
I’ll admit that I’m not the cleanest girl, in a dusting and laundry type of way, BUT I am a neat girl. I DO NOT like clutter and things sitting around with out a home. Put everything away and out of sight, and while you’re at it, keep it neat and organized. (And this is TOTALLY just for my own house, I promise I’m not judging you!)
So I saw some inspiration from this post at Positively Splendid, and knew this was a project for me. Storage totes made out of diaper boxes- brilliant! I have plenty of things to store, I HAVE diaper boxes, and now I have a clean space above my washer and dryer!
P1090671
P1090668
Now to get hubby to build me another shelf above the washer and dryer and I’ll really have something to celebrate.
And don’t be surprised if you start to spot these in every room of my house. AND if you have empty diaper boxes, send them my way. (Or if you’re feeling generous send a new box of diapers- pampers size 3!)
Fun! fun! fun!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this idea! I'm in full blown purge/organize mode (thanks to a few episodes of HOARDERS).... What did you use? Wrapping paper?
    Xoxo- you are SO creative!

    ReplyDelete