Saturday, November 1, 2014

Thankful November

Recently I’ve felt a strong feeling of gratitude and thankfulness to the Lord. My life is good and blessed and so many things that were worries and brought stress, anxiety, and strife, I'm now at peace with through God’s faithfulness and provision.

To kick off thankful November (because it’s an easy way to ease back into blogging- if I choose to do so) here’s a general list for what's been making me feel so blessed. (BTW, it totally annoys me when people say they are #blessed, it’s seems to have gotten commercialized and cliché, that’s not how I mean it, it’s just the best way to describe it)

  • Financial peace
  • Happy and healthy children
  • Healthy pregnancy
  • My husband
  • God’s presence in my daily life and activities
  • Discipline

I’ll be back to elaborate on these things and more for Thankful November.

No comments:

Post a Comment