Sunday, September 9, 2012

A little therapy….

So… let’s have a little truth and honesty session here. I haven’t blogged in a while, because I’ve been feeling intimidated. Not that I have more than five readers (on a good day), but I read all these amazing blogs and they look so pretty and have amazing photograph that I do not have to time or knowledge to produce. Group Two isn’t near that level, thus I feel defeated and don’t even try.
Yesterday I had a chat with a fellow sporadic-blogging friend and realized that’s all silly. I’m not blogging to be a blog star, DIY maverick, or the next Martha Stewart- although that part would be cool, I view my blog as a way to share our life, and maybe brag just a little bit about the cool things I make (in a nice way of course!). Plus, as much as I’m a Facebook stalker, I’ve gotten a little leary about posting things on there, I have no good reason for this so don’t ask me why : ).
So, to my five readers, thanks for checking in with me and your sweet support. I do enjoy writing and blogging and I hope to do a little more of it and be on the ball. And tell you about all the CRAY CRAY things my kids do. Stay tuned!
Cheaters: So I totally cheated, and I’ve post-dated a few posts in July and August to make my blog a little more cohesive and relevant to what we were doing then.. If you subscribe via email, I have no idea how this sent out. But take a look and see what we’ve been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment