Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's in a name?

so unless you're part of inspired district, my uber-cool craft group or you read craig and whitney, the title of my blog, group two, probably doesn't make sense.

i am the privileged mother of boys and I love all three of my guys with all my heart. with that said, there are two types of mothers of just boys... the type where it is apparent they have male offspring and have decided if they can't beat 'em, join 'em in their snakes and snails and puppy dog tails ways.

then there is the other type, or group two, as i like to refer to them, where despite the masculine majority, mom is not over run by all things boy and still delights in the feminine. this is where my allegiance lies; sugar and spice and everything nice, and pink.

hugs, chat later!

No comments:

Post a Comment